Monday, May 14, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Inspired By Each Other - More Nail Polish

Hey there!  It's time for my favourite part of the month - The Digit-al Dozen's week!  This month our theme is "Inspired By Each Other."  I can't tell you how much these girls inspire me.  I adore all their nail art.  I wish I would've had time to steal a mani from each of them to recreate but unfortunately my nail time has been limited lately so I only did 5.  My first inspiration was More Nail Polish's fire drag marble.  She did hers as part of our negative space week but if I don't need to show my naked nails, I'm not gonna force anyone to look at them.  So I used a black base instead.  My flames aren't nearly as cool as hers but I still loved this quick nail art.  The only long part was waiting for them to dry a bit so I could go to bed!



My black base was Sinful Colours Black On Black.  Then I blobbed on some Moonflower Polish Rojo, Anaranjado and Amarillo and a bit of Sally Hansen White On.  Then it was just a question of dragging the colors into the wet black base using a toothpick.  


Since looking at flames always reminds me of the lake, I decided to make it like a starry sky.  Unfortunately I didn't write down what my holo topper was but I have a feeling it was China Glaze Fairy Dust.   


I topped with a couple coats of HK Girl to smooth it all out and was good to go.  I wore this one to work.  You have to love nail art that can easily be done on both hands!  


Now we get to check out everyone else's inspired manis in the links below.  I've seen a few and they're stunning.  Everyone is just so darn talented!

'Til next time...


No comments: