Thursday, April 26, 2018

Whats Up Nails Fleur de Heart Stencils with Girly Bits April 2018 CoTM

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have a mani that I wore last week to share with you using Whats Up Nails Fleur de Heart stencils.  I used the April Colors of the Month from Girly Bits (purchased by me) and I loved them so much that I thought I better get this posted ASAP in case any of you are interested in them.  Girly Bits will have these polishes available until May 1st but I also just saw that Harlow & Co. will be stocking them on Friday (April 27th) so that's an option as well.



$3.75 USD
(sheet of 12 stencils)


The Fleur de Heart stencils are so elegant!  I believe they were a Valentine's Day release but I honestly barely noticed that they were hearts (I guess I'm not super observant) so I saw them more as just an ornate pattern.  The stencils separated from the backing very easily (even those tiny bits) but I did notice that I got some polish in the in between spaces, especially at the top and bottom parts of my nail where the stencil may not have been pressed down as well.  


The Girly Bits April CoTM polishes are My Peony Has A First Name, a creamy medium purple (more red-leaning than blue) and Bouquet Corral, a white crelly with pink and purple ultra chrome flakies and a golden shimmer.  It's seriously pretty and unique!  I used 3 coats of Bouquet Corral as my base for the stencils and then sponged on My Peony Has A First Name before finishing with HK Girl top coat.  


The stencils are still available from Whats Up Nails (I don't know if they'll disappear eventually since they were likely a Valentine's Day release).  If you haven't tried Whats Up stencils, you really should.  I do find them the easiest to use of the makers I've tried.  And the polishes are available from Girly Bits until May 1st or Harlow, starting April 27th.  I don't often jump on polishes with these short month-long runs but I'm glad I grabbed these two!

Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...

No comments: