Saturday, April 14, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Things That Are Round

Hey there!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!  Yesterday was the day for 26 Great Nail Art Idea's "Things That Are Round" prompt but I was too late getting my DD post done to blog twice so here we have it today.  Turns out there's so many things that are round but I went with the biggest...planets!  I have a set of planet glasses that my sister bought that inspired me to try out a bit of freehand for these.  Hope you like them!



I went with a black base of A England Camelot and then added a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.



Then I just used acrylic paint to try to make planets.  I don't freehand much but I kinda love these, maybe just because I like space stuff.  I don't like it enough to even be able to name all the planets without trouble but I do love staring into it at nighttime!  


So there's my round things nails!  You can see what round things the rest of the group tried out in the links below!

'Til next time...

No comments: