Friday, March 9, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite - Rainbow Water Marble

Hey there!  This week's Nail Crazies Unite prompt is Rainbow Water Marble so of course I had to bust out my beloved pipe dream polish cremes.  Ever since they decided to shut down, I think I've been avoiding using them knowing that there's no way to ever get more.  But that's dumb, right?  What's the point of nail polish that doesn't get used.  So I used them and I certainly still love them.  But after a few minutes I got bored of a plain water marble and decided to do some negative space stamping over them to make them even better...at least in my opinion...



Since the theme was simply a rainbow water marble (that might be the first time the word "simple" and "water marble" have ever been associated) I did take a picture or two of the water marble before stamping.  The polish works great but I'm still kinda terrible at marbling.  The colors I used were Rhythm, Celebration, Tabanca, Harlequin, Masquerader and Light of Day.



Then I stamped!  Gotta love negative space stamping.  You get cool image and cool base designs or polish.  


These images were from UberChic Beauty 21-02 stamped with Mundo de Unas Light Grey and Black.  I didn't line the images up perfectly but it didn't really seem to matter with such a busy base.  The final look was finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  



There you have it, a rainbow water marble 80% covered by stamping!  For more marble nail art, see the links below.

'Til next time...


No comments: