Friday, January 5, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Metallic + One Color

Hey there!  I guess this is my first post of 2018...so Happy New Year!  It appears I've started off my year by being a lazy blogger and not posting for a week but I did spend a lot of my holidays doing my nails so I should have lots of posts coming up.  For the first post of the year, I have this week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas theme - Metallic + One Color.  That makes for a nice, easy prompt.   I paired up some colored stamping over some rose gold chrome nails for my instalment.  Hope you like it!



My metallic base is Madam Glam Vintage Pink topped with Daily Charme Rose Gold powder.  It actually looks more champagne-colored than rose gold but definitely still metallic.


The stamping was done with Lina Nail Art Supplies Twirls & Swirls 01 (previously reviewed here) with Mundo de Unas Joy and finished with Elite99 top coat.  



That's really all there was to it.  I guess that's my way to ease into my 2018 blogging year.  You can see how the other ladies are starting 26 Great Nail Art Ideas this year in the links below.  

'Til next time...



No comments: