Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Throwback - Throwback Music Stamping

Hey there!  It's the Throwback Thursday of this month's Digit-al Dozen theme!  Since Throwback Thursday always makes me think of great older music, I'm posting an 80's-inspired music mani today.  This the Super Mario Bros nails I posted a couple days ago, this is pretty much my childhood on my nails!



Since I wanted to use the pipe dream polish ANIVC collection for these, I thought it'd be a waste if I didn't do a water marble so that's what I did.  At first.  They looked TERRIBLE with the stamping so I had to start again.  Such a waste of water marble effort!  


Instead I ended up lightly sponging on all the neons (except for All In) over a white base.  I then went back over the sponging with some really sparse white sponging.  


The cassettes is what make this super throwback to me.  They're from MoYou London Roxy 04, double stamped with white and black.  The other stamping literally has 80's in the name, MoYou London Back To The 80's 03.  



For some more Throwback Thursday manis, you can visit the other girls' blog in the links below.  

'Til next time...



No comments: