Friday, September 15, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen's 5th Birthday/26 Great Nail Art Ideas - 5 Coloured Autumn Stamping

Hey there!  Today is a combo theme but it's one that I knew what I wanted to do for as soon as I saw it.  It's the final Digit-al Dozen 5th birthday mani PLUS 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Autumn theme.  There's so many pretty colors in autumn (or fall, as I tend to say) that it was easy to find 5 that I wanted to use.  Paired up with a negative space UberChic Beauty image, I had an easy fall mani!



I used a white base for these (Madam Glam Forbidden Mini Skirt) and then did a splotchy gradient with 5 Hit The Bottle stamping polishes (though there's no reason to not use them as regular polish).  I got most of these at Indie Expo in June from Beautometry.  They are Drop Red Gorgeous, Copper Haired Girl, To Have and To Gold, On The Loose With Chartreuse and Everyday I’m Truffling.


I stamped that with UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves 02 (previously reviewed here) with Messy Mansion Carbon.  I do love the negative space images!!  Then I topped with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  



I guess that wraps up The Digit-al Dozen's birthday week.  Hopefully I'm still around next year for the groups 6th anniversary!  In the links below we should have a whole bunch of Autumn and 5th birthday manis for you to enjoy.  




'Til next time...



No comments: