Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen's 5th Birthday - 5 Pointed Stars

Hey there!  In my google searches for things that come in 5's, I found that stars have 5 points.  That was a good enough reason for me to do a star mani for this week's Digit-al Dozen anniversary celebration.  Seriously, if anyone else knows of things that come in 5's, I'm all ears!



These started with two coats of Great Lakes Lacquer Love at Hyatt Regency.  Such a pretty shimmery blue, even though I matted it so you can't really tell.  


Then I stamped a swirly image from Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 02 with Mundo de Unas White.  


Then came the stars!  They are also from Make Your Mark 02.  I did some reverse stamping with Mundo de Unas Black and Lacquistry Amazeballz (Extra Fine).  I topped that with OPI matte top coat.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Swing by again tomorrow for my final "5" mani.  And check out the other ladies in the links below.  

'Til next time...


No comments: