Friday, June 2, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Music

Hey there!  I am currently sitting at the airport waiting for my flight to Toronto for the first ever Indie Expo Canada and I figured I might as well use my time to get today's blog post up.  Music is the theme for this week but I actually wore this design ages ago.  April 20th to be exact.  I remember that because I did them for my friends birthday because he loves Michael Jackson.  Not everyone gets their very own birthday mani so I hope he knows that makes him pretty special, haha!

Michael Jackson Nail Stamping

Michael Jackson Nail Stamping

For these I started with Pretty Serious Looks That Kill.  I was trying to go for the color of Michael Jackson's leather jacket from the 80's but I think it might have been too dark a red.  To get my black stamping to show up I had to have these photos pretty bright.  

Michael Jackson Nail Stamping

On my accent nails, I have an homage to his iconic sequins glove.  I used Zoya Trixie as the base and then did glitter placement with silver holo glitter.  It was pretty darn sparkly!

Michael Jackson Nail Stamping

And the stamping (the part that actually makes this a music-themed mani) is all from Born Pretty BP-47 in Mundo de Unas Black.  I do love the Born Pretty stamping plates.  I just ordered some new ones yesterday...now to just wait what feels like forever for them to actually show up.  

Michael Jackson Nail Stamping
Add caption

That's all for today's post.  I guess I'll use my remaining waiting time to start making an Indie Expo shopping list, even though I'm seriously scared of how much I want.  Is anyone else going?  If you are, I'd LOVE to meet you!!


'Til next time...








No comments: