Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen redoes Art - Banksy

Hey there!  It's Day 4 of The Digit-al Dozen's Art week and I couldn't resist everybody's favourite street artist, Banksy.  I did some Banksy stamping (from this same stamping plate) way back in the first couple months of my blog.  For that one I only used the Balloon Girl image but this time I decided that some of the other Banksy works needed some love too.



For these I started with one of my most-used grey's - L'Oreal Greycian Goddess.  I'm on my second bottle and it seems lighter and thinner than the last one.  That's very disappointing.  I should check if it's still available so I can get another one and hope it's more like the first.  


I wanted to keep it looking like a concrete wall so I started with some brick-like stamping from Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 03, first with Mundo de Unas Dark Grey then Light Grey.  Then I did some advanced stamping with Black and White using the Banksy images from MoYou London Rebel 02.  


And I couldn't not include Balloon Girl in this mani too.  She got to live on my thumb. I messed up the heart balloon but I'm okay with that.  Then, to fit with almost all my designs this week, I matte'd it with OPI matte top coat.  


That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  If you have a minute, check out the latest Art designs from the rest of my DD ladies in the links below.  

'Til next time...




No comments: