Friday, March 25, 2016

HPB and 40 Great Nail Art Ideas Present Spring Nails

Hey there!  Today I have some spring stamping to share for a theme from both the Hobby Polish Bloggers and 40 Great Nail Art Ideas.  At this time of year I think everyone's mind is on the arrival of spring so it's not surprising that lots of groups have the same theme going on.  What I've chosen to do is a bit of Easter stamping.  If it wasn't for the couple of Easter eggs, this could be a general spring design...though, really, who doesn't equate rabbits with Easter?  Anytime I see a rabbit in March I think it's the Easter bunny.



These are really just some quick leadlighting.  For the base I used 3 coats of 10.1 Polish Coconut Bliss that I then stamped with an image from a custom group buy plate called Stampholic 1.  The images on this plate are really big so all the nails are stamped with the same image, just slightly different regions.  


For the leadlighting I used Esmaltes da Kelly Soap Bubbles (Leaf and the Soft collection).  I top coated with HK Girl and had a great Easter mani.  



For a whole bunch of spring nails, check out the links below.  Both of these groups have such talented ladies in them that there's going to be some gems in there.

'Til next time...


No comments: