Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen does Nail Heroes - Sveta Sanders, Picture Polish and UberChic Beauty

Hey there!  It's the fourth day of The Digit-al Dozen's Nail Heroes week and today I'm celebrating THREE of my heroes - Sveta Sanders for her nail art magic, Picture Polish for their interesting, unique shades and UberChic Beauty for her always stellar stamping plates.  I wore this mani for days, first as Sveta's squish marble alone and then with the stamping for another couple of days.  This one was really easy but I loved wearing it.



Here is a photo of the squish marble alone.  Despite using the same polishes (Picture Polish Never Nude, Ocean and Escapades over a white base) mine doesn't look near as stunning as Sveta Sanders' did.  I swear she must be using magic to get such depth to her art.  She also posted a video of it which made it much easier to figure out.  


Then I stamped with Mundo de Unas Black (another hero...I'm learning I have a lot of nail heroes) with UberChic Beauty 1-03.  I've been lucky enough to be chosen to review for UberChic since Brittany started her company with this first collection.  It's awesome to see her brand doing so well.  She is always sweet and her plates are always full of creative images of the highest quality which is why I consider her another hero.  She's so sweet that, assuming there are no airline screw-ups next week, that she's going to come meet me at the airport during a long layover I have next week.  I can't wait!  


I personally appreciate that UberChic likes to include some negative space images, like this one, on her plates since I love negative space stamping.  They let you do a cool base (like a squishy marble) and not completely cover it up with stamping.  



If you happen to be reading this between 4:48 pm (as I'm writing this) and 12 am on Thursday, February 18, don't forget to enter my Instagram giveaway for a $25 gift certificate to UberChic Beauty.  And, when you're done with that, then follow the links below and see who the heroes are of some of my other Digit-al Dozen friends.

'Til next time...


No comments: