Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Holographic Gradient

Hey there!  I have a short post today to share a gradient I wore a few weeks ago.  I love gradients but don't usually do them with holo polishes so I thought it looked pretty neat...which is a good thing because I had to keep in on my nails for a few days when I had overseas company last month.



For these I started with two coats of Cirque Chrysopoeia and then gradiented it with ILNP Very Ornamental and FUN Lacquer Evening Gown and Starry Night of Summer and finished with HK Girl.


The reason I did these was because when I asked my company what I should put on a gradient with autumnal colors was the suggestion.  I guess I wasn't quite ready for typical fall colors just then because these are way more colourful than autumn is where I live.


I'm so sleepy that that's really all I have to say today.  

'Til next time...


No comments: