Thursday, September 3, 2015

Red, Purple and Aqua Negative Space Water Marble Nails

Hey there!  This week's Crumpet's Nail Tart's 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge themes were water marble/water spotted and Red/Purple/Aqua.  Since getting the pipedream polish ANIVC's I have learned to love water marbling so that's the option I went with.  Since PDP doesn't have a red, I chose to use Clearwater to make a negative space marble over Lacquistry's Rediculous (because I like my red's sparkly).




So I started with one coat of Rediculous (yup, ONE coat...another reason to love this polish) and then marbled with pipedream polish VIP Pass (purple), Happy Hour (Aqua) and Clearwater.  I finished with HK Girl and that's it.  Easy peasy (with these polishes)!  



The first time I did my nails for this prompt, I accidentally used PDP's blue polish (All In) instead of aqua.  So, since I had time and I actually like marbling now, I re-did them.  But I figured why let a photo go to waste so here it is with red, purple and blue.  Looks like a bit of a mess on my ring finger but meh, I always have at least one flaw in ever marble.  


'Til next time...

No comments: