Monday, September 7, 2015

Autumn Leaves Stamping Decals

Hey there!  Happy Labour Day to my fellow Canadians and my American friends.  I don't often complain about long weekends but Labour Day makes me sort of sad since it's sort of the last weekend of summer.  It is definitely feeling like fall here.  Our leaves started turning a couple of weeks ago already so these autumn leaves stamping decals that I wore were, sadly, very appropriate.  Luckily, even if I don't love the end of summer, I did love this mani!



For these I started with a base of Picture Polish Beige and made decals with UberChic Beauty 2-02 (originally reviewed here) and Mundo de Unas Black.  


To fill in the leaves, I used all A England shades.  I think Adina makes the best muted colors so they worked great for these.  The colors I used were Holy Grail (old and new formula), Briarwood, Fotheringhay Castle, Dragon and Saint George.  After the decals were applied I sealed them in with HK Girl.  



I hope those of you who get the long weekend are enjoying it!  I'd love to hear about how you're celebrating!

'Til next time...

No comments: