Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Circles

Hey there!  This week's Sunday Stamping challenge theme is "Circles" so I did these quickly earlier this week.  Stamping circles can be challenging if you use a squishy stamper like I do because the stamping can distort the circles into weird oblong shapes.  I apparently had that issue and a naked spot issue...grrrr!



Since I saw this post from Didoline's Nails, I've wanted to use OPI's That's Hula-rious! with a pink.  I don't have the one she used so I paired it with OPI's Mod About You (one of my favourite pinks) instead.  


For the stamping I used MoYou London Back To The 70's -02 and Mundo de Unas Dark Grey.  I used a dotter to fill some of the circles with Mod About You, added a few green studs from Born Pretty Store and voila!  


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  

'Til next time...

No comments: