Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Negative Space Stamping over Neon Gradient

Hey there!  Today's post is a leftover mani that I did for The Digit-al Dozen's Neon week.  I was sooooo tempted to use this one because I love how it turned out but I picked my sunset gradient instead of this stamping mani.  I actually like this one more despite the less-than-stellar stamping.  Personally, I believe you can never have enough gradients.  Do you guys agree?



For this I did a gradient of Models Own Flip Flop (green), Bikini (yellow), Beach Bag (coral) and Shades (pink) over a white base.  I love these colors (released last summer, I believe).  I should really use them more often.  


For the stamping I used a plate called VL-3 that I bought in a group buy last year.  This is by far my favourite image on the plate but man does it ever stamp terribly.  Its etching is really shallow so I lose a lot of potentially awesome detail....grrrrr. 


That's all for today!  Hope the rest of your day is fabulous :-)

'Til next time...

No comments: