Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Neon: Day 2 Water Marble Nails with Stamping

Hey there!  For Day 2 of The Digit-al Dozen's Neon Week, I couldn't resist doing a neon water marble.  Since Pipedream's Polish ANIVC collection turned out to water marble perfectly, everyone seems to be trying water marbles with every new neon collection.  I hadn't managed to snag the ANIVC's before doing these so I used China Glaze Electric Nights collection to marble as soon as I got my hands on them.



The Electric Nights collection is funny when it comes to marbling - the first time I tried on a swatch stick, it worked perfectly but when I went to do these a couple days later, they were much less cooperative.  But I suffered through and came out with a decent water marble.  I wish I had taken a picture before I stamped them!  


For the stamping I used Born Pretty Store BP-64 and Mundo de Unas Black.  And then finished with HK Girl, as always.  



Click the links below to see what the amazing girls of the Digit-al Dozen have brought us today.

'Til next time...




No comments: