Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July Nail Stamping

Hey there!  I thought I'd do a quick 4th of July mani to celebrate the national holiday of our neighbours to the south.  I love that Canada has such a good relationship with the US, just like neighbours should so why not celebrate it on my nails?  Plus, I like having a good excuse to use sparkly red nail polish.



For these I started with two coats of Nubar Red Glitter (such a creative name).  I stamped it with FUN20 and Mundo de Unas White.  Straight lines are so hard to stamp so these distressed lines were awesome because they didn't have to be perfectly straight.


Over that I stamped with stars from Pueen44 and Mundo de Unas Blue (#4).  I was worried they wouldn't really show up but I think the stamping turned out pretty darn good.  I finished with a coat of HK Girl top coat.



That's all for today.  I hope all my American friends have a great day celebrating their nation.  Be safe and have fun!

'Til next time...

No comments: