Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Easter Nails

Hey there!  It's time for this week's mani for the Sunday Stamping challenge.  Since next weekend is Easter and folks might be too busy celebrating to do their Easter nails on Easter Sunday, it's the theme for this week.  Of course I'm posting pretty late on Sunday, as is my style, because I just got home.  I left this morning for brunch and didn't get back home until 9 pm after going to another friend's house for birthday dinner.  Busy, busy day!  Good thing I got these done a couple of days ago so I didn't miss today's challenge.



I thought this would be a great time to use Zoya Rayne, from the Spring 2015 Delight collection.  This was the only polish from this collection that I decided to buy but after seeing how pretty the shimmer is, I'm tempted to buy more.  This is three coats plus HK Girl top coat.


For the stamping, I made a few stamping decals.  The bunny (in other words, the cutest part of this whole thing) and the carrot are both from MoYou London Princess -09 and were made with Mundo de Unas Black, White, Orange and Avocado.  The grass over the carrot is from Vivid Lacquer VL019.


The flower stamping is from Bundle Monster BM-H10.  I stamped with Mundo de Unas White and filled the flowers with MDU Yellow, and Zoya Perrie and Wendy.  



Overall I think this turned out pretty cute.  Would you wear these for Easter?

Til next time...

No comments: