Tuesday, February 17, 2015

UberChic Beauty Stamping Plate Review - UC 1-02

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Yesterday I told you about some new plates from UberChic Beauty that I've been lucky enough to review and showed you a mani I did using plate 1-01.  Today I have UberChic's plate 1-02.  This was the first mani I did the day I received the plates.  I'd been drooling over the flower images before I received the plate and couldn't wait to get that rose onto my nails!



Plate 1-02 might be my favourite of the whole collection.  It has some absolutely gorgeous flower designs.  Again, her images measure 17 x 21 mm, slightly larger than the XL MoYou London images.  A few of these might not work on smaller nails but, even though I lost quite a bit of the rose image on my nail, it still looks great.  I can't wait to try that peacock over a few nails.  Below is a scan of the plate I received but the scanning lost some of the detail so you'll have to trust me on how intricate this plate it.


For today's mani, I used black and white base colors.  On the accent nail I stamped the beautiful rose from plate 1-02 and then leadlighted it with 10.1 Polish Vampire Red and Cherry Blast, to get a couple of different red's in there and a little bit of green at the bottom with Kiwi Delight.  I had an issue stamping this image at first (which turned out to the be fault of the stamping polish, not the plate or the stamper) hence there's a few extra black marks.


The vine image on the other nails is also from plate 1-02, this time stamped with Mundo de Unas Green (#8) and finished with HK Girl.


As with yesterday, UberChic Beauty stamping plates are available in bundles of 3 plates for $24.99 US.  Plate 1-02, shown today, can be found in Collection 1 here.  Her shipping rates just decreased to to just $5 within the US and $10 for international folks.  And follow UberChic Beauty on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with the latest news and see mani's everyone has come up with using these plates.

'Til next time...


No comments: