Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Pink and Aqua Dotticure

Hey there!  Today I have this week's installment of the Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52 Week Challenge.  I managed to combine the themes of Pink and Aqua and Dotting Tools.  But since I just did a dotticure last week, I thought I'd add some stamping too.  My city has been ridiculously cold this week (and the heat froze up in my apartment night before last...that was fun) so I love that this one looks like straight up Hawaii!



For the dotticure nails, I used two Rica polishes.  The base is two coats of Pinky Promise and the dots are Robin's Egg Blue.  


On the accent nail I started with a base of two coats of Robin's Egg Blue.  Then I made a stamping decal with MoYou London Tourist -17, the Hawaii plate stamped with Mundo de Unas Black.  I filled it with Pinky Promise and Summer Mint, another Rica polish.  I love that these polishes, that are meant for stamping, can be used as real polish.  They apply smooth and they're so opaque you can get away with one coat.



Man, I need a beach vacation.  Only 4 more months of winter here...

'Til next time...



No comments: