Thursday, October 30, 2014

Glitter Gradient with Bundle Monster Transparent Rainbow Stud

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have a fall glitter gradient that I absolutely loved wearing earlier this week.  I used OPI German-icure, a polish that I adore but had apparently completely forgotten about and dabbed on some China Glaze Luxe and Lush, an interesting iridescent shred glitter topper, to create the glitter gradient.  I actually don't now how to describe this glitter.  It's has an interesting color shift effect and almost looks like little pieces of colorful foil.  And, on my accent nail, I have a transparent angled mirror-based 3D cube stud from Bundle Monster.



This is two coats of OPI Germanicure before the gradient.  I can't believe I don't wear this polish more often.  It's just lovely.



Bundle monster sent me these transparent cubic rainbow studs to review.  They come in a package of 10.  Here they do look mostly transparent with just a hint of rainbow at the corners.  But one of the corners is cut to create a triangular shaped edge with a silver backing.  It seems to be this corner that contains the rainbow magic because as soon as the stud is placed on that edge, the rainbows are amazing.  


Since these studs are quite large (4 mm x 4mm) I thought just using them on one nail would make a nice accent.  


I attached the stud with only wet top coat but it did pop off with normal activity so if you would like to wear them for any extended period of time, I feel like you would need a stronger adhesive like nail glue.  


Personally I wouldn't be able to wear these studs this large at work because I have to wear gloves in the lab but, if you're someone who likes 3D nail embellishments, I really do think these studs are gorgeous.  They remind me of the prisms we had hanging in our kitchen window when I was young.

If you're interested in these cubic studs, they are available on the Bundlemonster website.

'Til next time...







No comments: