Friday, August 26, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Inspiration

Hey there!  This week our 40 Great Nail Art Ideas theme is Inspiration.  I remembered that UberChic Beauty has a lot really inspirational phrases on her plates so that's where I headed to be inspired.  After going through all of my plates, I decided that there could be no better inspiration than a simple reminder to be happy.




This isn't the most original look but I really enjoyed wearing it.  I'm not usually a big fan of yellow but I've used this Picture Polish Sunflower so many times already.  Good job @de_briz for helping create it!


I couldn't resist pairing Sunflower with the sunflower image from UberChic Beauty 1-02 (told you I wasn't being very original for this mani).  I used the advanced stamping technique to fill it in with Sunflower and Demeter and applied it over white.  The happy and "oh happy day" images are also from UC 1-02.  I smudged some of them but it was late so I kept it as is.


I've seen a couple of the other ladies' inspiration nails and, I have to say, I love the different interpretations of the theme.  You can see them down below.

'Til next time...










No comments: